How Clocks Ruined NG How Clocks Ruined NG

CLOCK DAY!

All those crap clock submitions flooding the portal.
THIS IS THE BEST CLOCK DAY SUBMISSION!

SlikRik19 responds:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

-SlikRik
F-KREW Mischief Maker

Star Wars:Expendable Sith Star Wars:Expendable Sith

that was great

i really liked it. make more!

The L.egomatrix The L.egomatrix

That was pretty cool.

great! U should make more soofs with lego. The only thing i noticed is that when neo is spinning the stick in his hand near the end, his hand isn't moving. Great 3D graphics too.

Bomb Avoider Bomb Avoider

Ack

Quite bad hit-testing going on there, didn't quite touch a bomb but still death.
Nice game none-the-less.

micky315 responds:

Well i dont know any other way to do hitesting better than that but if you know then pm me about it!

Helpfile Helpfile

I thought this was just another tutorial...

But i was wrong.
Its not a tutorial, it really is like a helpfile. It explains exactly what you want to do in an easy to understand way. This was really helpful to me.

On another review, you (ohls) said that someone can suggest an idea for the helpfile.

One thing which i really dont get and would like to know how to do is collision detection.

I think that would be a good thing to do a tut on.

tnks

Ohls responds:

collision detection? ill get right to it =)

thanks for the nice score!

Super Tutorial 7800x Super Tutorial 7800x

dont listen to those other reveiws.

This was a really helpful tutorial. I am a noob trying to learn flash and this tutorial was very good. I found some "scoring" code elsewhere and it didnt work so i was pleased to find some that did work and was perfect for what i was doing.

Yoogain responds:

lol tahnks. scoring code isnt really that hard once you get the hang of actionscripting... glad i could help

[Kriz & F-777] - Taken [Kriz & F-777] - Taken

Niiiice

Man you two should do more together. Loving the tune!

{dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered] {dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered]

My arm hurts

Thanks for a wonderful song. I was dancing to this song, when I accidentally stuck my arm into my sisters ear. It became stuck. After a 2 hour operation, my fist had been removed from my sister.

Lots of love, Jeff

Rig - THSE! (Fixed & Faster) Rig - THSE! (Fixed & Faster)

Jess, I love thy neck!

I listened to this wonderful song, and almost died pleasure. My mouth became very frothy, and my hands numb. You sir are an amazing artist. Never stop what you do, coz your damn rock dude.

Rig responds:

Thanks for the support of my amateurish song made almost entirely with Sytrus presets! lol
Don't worry - I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon. :)